We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Clubs Suprise package

Missouri
4 posts
Save Topic
Super Clubs Suprise package

Has anyone used this package, where you don't know which one you are going to??? We are cool with all of them as this will be our first time. Wondering if you ever get a room at Hedo or the other more expensive locations. Thanks

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Clubs Suprise package

Greetings and welcome,

Did you take the Surprise Plus where you can eliminate one property? Most people like to do that to avoid being placed at Breezes Mobay. If you didn't eliminate it, you might want to try and do that. Although people definately get placed at every Superclub on the Surprise, (including the Lido's and Hedo's) the most common are the Breezes. Breezes Runaway is still great, but many find BMB disappointing.

The value is anywhere from great to unbelievable, depending of course on which resort you draw...

Enjoy Jamaica, no matter where you end up !

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Cincy, Ohio
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Clubs Suprise package

We got Hedo3. Had a blast.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Clubs Suprise package

We got the Breezes Runaway Bay. It was a very nice hotel for the price we paid to do the suprise. I would book any of the superclubs in a heartbeat. No kids.... All inclusive and you know what your getting with any of the super clubs. They really try to make your stay fun and active.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Clubs Suprise package

I agree, the only Superclub in Jamaica that ever seems to get many bad reviews is Breezes Montego Bay. Personally, I really like Breezes Runaway Bay though, and that's the next "lowest" one.

Blessings and respect to all.

Steve