We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ALL Inclusive's

Lake Grove, New York
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ALL Inclusive's

Does any one have any recomendations for hotels in Montego Bay. I just want AI's

Thanks

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ALL Inclusive's

Sunset Beach Resort and Spa is a good (not great), affordable all-inclusive about 15-20 minutes from the airport. We've been twice and enjoyed it. Check out the reviews.

Solihull, West Mids
Level Contributor
845 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ALL Inclusive's

I would agree with that. We have been twice and love it. Cant fault any of it. Great location, great food, great staff, brilliant.

3. Re: ALL Inclusive's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 12, 2005
Reading...
Level Contributor
213 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ALL Inclusive's

Hi Blondy,

What are you looking for in an all inclusive? This will help the folks here guide you better. For example: Budget, night life, water sports and other daytime activities.

Let us know!

Mark

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ALL Inclusive's

blondy >> Sunset beach is all I know but its great. we love it there.

were returning in 3 weeks time for our 3rd visit there .

like one of the replies said its not 5***** but it is in my eyes

its a value for money good time.

hope this helps

love laurel x

New Jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ALL Inclusive's

Just a heads up Breezes in mo-bay is AI not the best but the best price......Check out the web only Specials. I got a week the best room (one bedroom suite) And Ai for 2700$ with airfare from Philly

Denison Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ALL Inclusive's

Our third trip to Roayal Decamron. We love it there. Home away from home. Best view of sunset in Mobay.

Lake Grove, New York
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: ALL Inclusive's

I was looking into the sandals in mobay, but i am thinking it it to much money. I want a nice room, but I do not need a butler, I love having a night life, like a live band. I am not to interested in the breezes chain, Was not happy with them.

My budget is like 1500 a person. including air

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ALL Inclusive's

All the rooms at Sunset Beach (Inn Section) were recently renovated. Go oceanfront in the Inn Section (not the Towers), I think the West section was where we stayed. They are two-story rooms with balconies practically on the beach.

We have flown from Philly and stayed 4 and 5 nights for less than $1000 per person. (4 nights for $600 garden view and 5 nights for about $900 oceanfront.)

They are building a waterpark which, once open will attract more families, but if you go in the off season and/or during school year, you should be fine.

Inn Section!

Lake Grove, New York
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: ALL Inclusive's

I looked the sunset hotel up, is it family oriented??