We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain Valley Rafting

Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Mountain Valley Rafting

Has anyone done this? They pick you up at your hotel. I don't know where it is, although the tour name is Mountain Valley Rafting, St. James. We are leaving in the morning for our first time in Montego Bay. I'm not for sure what to expect...so many pros & cons comments. But if you have information on this subject, please reply. I certainly don't want to do it if it is BAD1

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
LETours Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours
MBT Tours
Sightseeing Tours
SNL Jamaican Tours
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain Valley Rafting

I was in Montego Bay a few years back and we took a rafting tour down the Jungle River and the Martha Brae, I apologize because I'm not sure of the tour companies. I wuld recommend the bamboo raft on down the Martha Brae but not the "white water" tubing down the Jungle river (very slow and boring). Also, make sure to check how long the bus ride is...we were stuck on a bus for six hours (three there and three back) one day because the Black River tour is on the opposite side of the island from MoBay. Hope I could be of help!

SEG from MN

Mentioned in this post
Black River
Black River
358 Reviews
Jamaica