We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me get back to JA

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Help me get back to JA

Somebody tell me where I can get a cheap airline ticket and cheap (in price only) hotel room in NOvember???

I have to get there. I am thinking about JA!

Help!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me get back to JA

You crazy girl (and I'm joking unlike the bi-polar crack). Look at usa3000.com if you travel on a wed you can get fare for $99 each way plus tax which should total around $265. Otherwise check out worryfreevacations or funjet when they have their sales tues-thurs each week. You can even luck out and get it for $99 plus tax but that's usually within the next month.

Look at skyauction.com and bid on hotel rooms.

Good luck. If you wait until first week of December you can go with us to Tobolski Basic School.

southern, illinois
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me get back to JA

Champion air and spirit air have cheap flights but only fly on certain days

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me get back to JA

Well, New2, welcome to the club! I knew you would come on over to the other side!!!!, lol. I am trying to get back in November myself but only for 3-4 days total. Let me know when you are going to travel. I'm thinking about November 25 - 28. Short but oh so sweet!

Welcome aboard, another JA addict. I'm love'n it!

Holla girl!

Hampton, Minnesota
Level Contributor
571 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help me get back to JA

New2...

Check expedia.com for Runaway Bay..Club Ambiance (my favorite) is awesome..Starfish Trelawny is good ( I have heard)..the beaches at the hotels I have heard aren't the greatest (at CA its small and shallow due to a manmade cove..but great for floating)..but there are lots of different access points to the public beach which is GREAT!! Not much of a party town..there are some fun bars and a strip club..but at Club Ambiance they keep it going til 2-4 am..

Good Luck!!

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help me get back to JA

Thanks guys I want to go in November. Can't wait. I am going to check all the resources you guys gave.

New2JA

P.S. Krim, thanks, some people are very condescending. The ones calling people bipolar, know about it because they know they have many personalities. Thanks for the humor ;-)

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help me get back to JA

vacationhotline.net

Largo, Maryland
Level Contributor
497 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help me get back to JA

N2J, girl!!! I am glad that your time in Jamaica turned out for the best! I was worried about you girlie.

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
312 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help me get back to JA

Starfish has great deals for November. 88 per night, per person (double occupancy). Excellent price for an AI.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help me get back to JA

I got our room at the Starfish for $50 pp per night based on double occupancy and includes all charges through skyauction. There is a single supplement if going alone. Good luck finding the 'best' deal. Let us know what you come up with. You might check with JamaicaSteve to see what he can do for you since he's a T/A.

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Help me get back to JA

New2:

YOU got the fever don'tcha!! Go on and admit it. Confession is good for the soul!!! I ain't mad, wish I was going before summer of 2006. Check out cheapcaribbean.com. They offer both air/hotel combos. I've had extremely good luck on getting good rates for airfair& hotel thru this company.

Good luck on your return trip. I guess a little teasing and flirting and looking cute paid off!! Miss I'm a "good girl"--Whatever!!!

Peace OUT!!!