We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

Toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

Hi!

i know it is only 5 minutes away, but does any one know if there is a shuttle bus from the Airport to the resort?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,486 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

Hi!

You can take a taxi to the hotel if you like - it's not really cheap but it's a lot quicker. I don't recall any shuttles but maybe someone else out here knows.

We were at the Decameron in February and we waited almost 1.5 hours to leave the airport to go to the hotel. We didn't take a taxi because we were told that we would be leaving in a few minutes...1.5 hours later..hmmmm. If we ever return we'll pay the money to take a taxi.

Have fun..we really liked this property!

Toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

thank you!

Ontario,cdn
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

Hi all,

Just wondering what time did you arrive in MObay at?? We are scheduled to arrive early and don't want to wait around for a shuttle. Especially if they going to leave an 1.5 hours later...i know they are on Ja time but that kinda silly since the resort is like 5 mins away.

Anyone know what the cost will be from the airport to RDMB??

Thanks in advance

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
631 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

My friend and I were there in August and we've stayed at RDMB as well as Toby's. We took a cab and the cost per person was $5. Reason being, we waited on the bus for almost 30-45 minutes for other tourist. What they fell to tell you is that the shuttle is not only picking up for your resort but for others as well. So if your flight arrives at 10:45am and another flight arrives at 11:00am, they'll wait and transfer you all at the same time and at different resorts.

In short, pay for a taxi it's WORTH IT!

Candy

Mentioned in this post
Toby's Resort
Toby's Resort
550 Reviews
Jamaica
Ontario,cdn
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Decameron Mo Bay Airport transfers

Many thanks Candy.. don't want to wait for the just a $10 cab ride!