We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somebody talk to me

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Somebody talk to me

Where is everybody, at church?

Candy, Luvs, JJ, Wright???? NOmadic soul, don't look for a good time here, you are going to absolutely hate it.

Cancel your trip.

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
631 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Somebody talk to me

New what's up? You are in Jamaica right? If time permits, tell me how your trip is going?

Candy

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Somebody talk to me

how could you hate jamaica? what's wrong?

Illinois
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Somebody talk to me

My goodness, what is it you hate?? The resort, the island, the people???

I'd give my eye-teeth to be in Jamaica right now!!!

LL

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
821 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Somebody talk to me

She was bad off this weekend... tried to tell here what I knew from research and go to Ochi &/or Negril...

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Somebody talk to me

you've got that right livinglegends.

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Somebody talk to me

never been to ochi but i love me some negril.

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Somebody talk to me

New2Jam:

What's going ON!! How can you hate JA? Where are you staying, what hotel. If you are in Mobay that't the place to be. I know you got there on Saturday, Sunday everything is pretty much closed. But today is a new day to start on right on your adventure. You're going to be there until 8.27.05 get out and explore, go on the day trips schedule thru the hotel. Don't give up and Candy w/b there this week too, right? Hook up w/her but please give the Islands a chance. I don't think none of us (the HB chicks) would lead you astray.

I'm praying that your trip gets better as the days go on.

Peace

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Somebody talk to me

if i were you i would walk down the hip strip and talk to the locals and find out were the parties are. i know there is an outdoor place not far down the street from margretville. on the other side of the street. catch a cab downtown to juicy patties.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
470 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Somebody talk to me

i dont know what to think about this....... If they are in MB, thats where im going, and not really likin what they are saying about it...........

chicago
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Somebody talk to me

personally i think there aren't getting out and exploring they are just staying at the hotel. this hotel is at the end of the hip strip if they would just leave the hotel and walk down the street the will be in the middle of everything going on. and would be about to find out about all the parties. don't be afraid to talke to the locals.