We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HBgirls its about time

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
HBgirls its about time

I leave Saturday! Yippee!

Northwest UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HBgirls its about time

Enjoy, relax, and God Bless!

Cant wait... less than a month for me!

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
630 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HBgirls its about time

Hello New, Yank & Brit...

I'll be leaving August 26-29th. Short trip but loads of fun to be had.

Candy

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HBgirls its about time

Yank, Candy:

I am so looking forward to my long planned and awaited trip! I am almost ready. Still have a few things left to buy (i.e., water shoes, another swim tank, and two tank tops, hair gel, etc.)

Candy, you are going to be there the 26th to the 29th? I will be there until the 27th. Maybe we will run into each other!

Thanks for the well wishes!

New2JA

Illinois
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HBgirls its about time

Have a wonderful time :))

LL

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HBgirls its about time

Thanks Legends! This is my first time there so I don't know what im doing. I am concentrating on trying to sound hip and fresh like I been before.

I kinda dont want to tell the locals this is my first time there.

I got some advice from a website yesterday. Trying to sound like a native JA, I'll say:

Hey mon, how many jeys you want for that coconut!

hahahaha

New2JA

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: HBgirls its about time

new2:

I'm happy for you!! I think I read somewhere that this is your first trip right? Trust, once you come back, you will be going through withdrawals and checking on the internet for next flight out!!! You will love it. Do all you can and don't be afraid to explore to see the other side-get out and talk to the actual people and walk around downtown Mobay- if you are staying there or get a chance to get there--do so. Have fun & be safe. We'll be waiting anxiously for your trip reviews when you get back!!! Hopefully, we'll see you in 2006

Peace

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: HBgirls its about time

Wrightone!

Hi girl. I've missed ya! I am so excited! I am taking three cameras, one of which is an underwater camera. I told my sister I need her to hold the camera and take pictures of me smiling underwater with the fish. hahaha

I have a few more things to get but girl I bought some peppermint tingly lip gloss that freshens your breath. It was over $7 but well worth it. I have my makeup all ready to go, im gonna be so pretty. hahahaha

I intend to try to make it to the Bob Marley museum, my sister wants to go and I intend to go to the dead end beach and doctors cave, dunns river falls and negril. I want to take the booze cruise too. I am going to have so much fun. Yippee!!!

I told you all I was going to try to win that contest when I return for best review with pictures.

I wonder who my boyfriends (8 DAYS, 8 DATES) will be? hmmmm (smiling)

Hollaback,

New2JA

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: HBgirls its about time

New2:

Girl you is Ret' to go!! Just remember the motto-"What happens in JA stays in JA" Also another motto I read on this thread was "condom, condom comdom"!! Now don't go down there breaking some Jamaican hearts and leave them wondering --"was it all a dream". You sound like you're gonna be turning heads. I ain't mad, go on DIVA-do it Chi-town style!! :-)

I hope you and Candy can connect & double the trouble!!

Peace

Chicago
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HBgirls its about time

Girl Im a tease! lol!

I won't get into trouble.

I hope I can meet Candy too!

New2JA

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: HBgirls its about time

new2:

Teasing & flirting is all part of the game!! But I understand. Anyway I know you're gonna have fun whether being good or not!! You'll be on a beautiful island, in the HOT sun looking at the most prettiest water I've ever seen. If you get a chance go the beach at night, the water is so clear you can see the fish as the waves push them up to the shore. You said you're going to check out Dead End Beach--well there's the party for ya. Its the free beach and is aways crowded. Don't be surprised at what you see and watch out for the Rasta's or so called that hang out there. They may try and sell you some stuff--the fruit is good so anything on that level is ok. In 2003 we were there w/friends and some Rasta had came up and started putting their homemade bracelets and stuff on us and before we could say we didn't want them, they gave us the speel about needing them for the school children. We knew they were just trying to pull our leg. So watch out for stuff like that.

peace