We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back.......

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back.......

Well, I'm back, its Friday night and I must say that I had the time of my life this time too. Each time I go its the time of my life. I truely love this country. Made many friends. I will be posting a review. Just got in though. My plane was late from Montego Bay to Miami and I missed my flight to Columbus. AA put me up in a hotel and gave me a couple of vouchers and I left Miami this morning for St. Louis then to Columbus. So I've had enough.

I'll have to give you the low down. Each day was a stone cold adventure.... and I mean straight adventure.

I am nursing a sunburn but It was fun getting it. Peeling now. I want to take a couple of days to really think about where I stayed though and give an honest opinion in my review.

My pictures were few because each roll of film I loaded would take a couple of pictures and automatically rewind. What's up with that. I started using a throw-away that I had as an extra but I haven't developed any pictures to post yet. Hopefully will have it together this weekend.

Hope all my Hollas are cool! Candy, New2 won't be long now!!!

phil
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
81. Re: Just got back.......

Nomad,

You don't need shorts to climb DR falls, you wear a swimsuit! just take a towel!

Girl don't go down there and worry about all the small stuff, there's always gonna be something you could not be totally satisfied with but don't get so into the little stuff that you miss the big pic. Don't sweat the small stuff, and relax, just go with the flow--what's the point of going on vacation if your on a schedule the whole time, just let Jamaica do you-you don't do it! It's gonna be fine!

Holla!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
821 posts
Save Reply
82. Re: Just got back.......

JaJocey:

The Falls, Margaritaville/Amnesia are the only things planned... Oh, parasailing...

I know going shopping, might go to 9 mile...

Girl, I'll have the swimsuit, but I'm not that confident to let all this chocolate cottage cheese show... ain't gonna even fake the funk on that...

grand rapids
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
83. Re: Just got back.......

Nomad:

Please, please don't go to JA and start worrying about stuff. You are going to run into all kinds of people, large & small. Who are out there in their swimsuits having the time of their life. My time & $$ is valuable so I can't be traveling out the country and wondering what people are thinking about me, hell they may never even see me again so I'm gonna make the best of it. So wear your swimsuit and have fun (you'll see what I'm talking about when you get there) Please don't be emailing that you're not having a good time, there are too many things to see and do. You mentioned all the good stuff in Ocho, Fern Gully, HOlland Bamboo, Dunns River, Shopping & the list goes on!! Dressing up and looking good is fine, but remember it's gonna be HOT!!! Have fun, fun, fun!!!

Peace & safe travels