We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Rose Hall and surrounding area

Isle of Man
3 posts
Save Topic
Wyndham Rose Hall and surrounding area

My girlfriend and I are travelling to WRH for two weeks at the start of September. We are in our early 20's and would like to know if there is much nightlife in and around Wyndham Rose hall or would we have to travel into MOBay Town (if so what is the best way to do this).

If anyone knows of exciting things to do in this area please let us know.

Thanks very much

wisconsin
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall and surrounding area

best way to get places is by bus, but you can take a taxi, just make sure it is legit.

WRH offers free bus rides to Margaritaville and back on certain days of the week.

WRH has 2 bars that stay open late. The Cricket Club (which is like a sports bar) stays open until 2 am, and The Gazebo stays open until midnight. The Pool Bar (which was our favorite) is only open until 7 pm.

Level Contributor
1,452 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Rose Hall and surrounding area

I would personally hire a driver as the Wyndham is somewhat isolated from the activity you seek. A driver will be full of suggestions & advice & for the most part keep away people you have no interest in. Ask some of the bartenders if they have friends with cars or can recommend someone. Negotiate a price & go from there.