We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mass
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

so mad man are you bringing your internet phone . and wear did you hear about the place that we are staying? I'm giving this site to G and my bro so hopfully they will get in on researching Jamaica. This trip is going to be sick sick sick. looking forward to cetching up with you and your bro. Hel

Connecticut
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

Crazy Amigos you will love Jamaica...where are you staying and when are you going??? Ask away on these forums and you will travel with a wealth of information!!

Mass
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

I'm going this thursday, and staying on ironshore in a villa. Do you know any must see places in Montego bay?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

Sorry, We stayed in Negril. Post a new forum and ask away...you will get many good suggestions!!

USA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

3 days.......sick sick sick.....found out about it on-line just looking for places....it should be good. I'll call you tomorrow night...got a lot of crap going on here...lata

Mass
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

Hey mad dog are you bringing your phone? treegeeks hand has blown up like a ballon but he still is going to go in pain or not . 2 days left I'm all fired up. We are going to have a such good time.

houston, tx, usa
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

I'm leaving on Thurs. too from H-town. I am so excited. Good vibes and everything else. Are you guys going to the sumfest? Do you listen to reggae music that much? WEll I'm sure you'll be there if you do. Hope to see you fellas there.

<30 hrs to go,

CrisC

Mass
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 Crazy Amigos From USA to Jamaica.

Hey Crisc, I listen to all types of music including Reggae and I plan on listening to alot of it wile I'm down in jamaica. I am definitely going to sumfest on friday I think I havent checked with my friends yet but it ends on saturday right? So it's either friday or saturday. So what are the best things to do in Jamaica?