We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sumfest 2006

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
631 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sumfest 2006

ATTENTION; Ibefit, JamaicanJocey, LoveJamaica2005, Wrightone2, Clarinder and any other single female.

Have any of you given any thought to attending the Sumfest in 2006.

I'm debating and could make plans to attend next year. My only concern would be the crowds of people and I tend to visit the island in the off peak season.

If any of you have gone please give me your experience. Did you like it or not? Did you feel safe attending the concerts? Can you enjoy yourself with that amount of people in one place? I've gone during off peak season and never had a problem. But the island is only so big and when you have people visiting "Mo Bay" from neighboring towns as well as the tourist, that's a lot of people.

Also, some of the above mentioned people will be visiting the island in November. I have plans to attend also, what days will you be there?

Candy

LETours Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours
MBT Tours
Sightseeing Tours
SNL Jamaican Tours
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
phil
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Sumfest 2006

New2,

Nuff said!