We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

TN
6 posts
Save Topic
Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

Does anyone want to trade a room for 7/2/05 - 7/9/05. We have booked at the wrong RD and we are traveling with another couple who is staying at RDMB. Would like to trade at no cost to either couple. I believe RDCC is more expensive than RDMB?

Email me at deannakwest@aol.com

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

And in my opinion better but I understand that's not the point. I would phone Royal Decameron directly and ask them if you can trade. Doesn't hurt to call. Hope it works out for you. enjoy.

TN
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

Thanks "withrespect". We did that. Unless a cancellation happens, we are stuck.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

darn it deedeewest, if no one responds who would like the trade how about trading the other way around? mo bay trades for runaway? or go to the resort in mo bay with your friends and maybe someone there is not pleased and would like to trade. In any case I hope it works out for you. As I said I much prefered the 'hut' rooms (hoping that's what you booked) at RDCC. Enjoy and good luck. At least you'll be in Jamaica right? Could be alot worse. Enjoy

TN
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trade room at Royal Decameron Mobay for Royal Decameron...

With Respect: That was a nice post, you're right, it could be worse!