We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

Hey guys I just got back yesterday, it was a lot of fun! Here is a brief BRIEF review. It's was really hot and humid, and rained a lot. The resort only had half of the activities that they advertise. The food was free but very poor quality. The staff was very very friendly which made up for it. Our room was very tiny but we didn't spend much time in it. The beach was lovely and so was the water! Let's see what else? Oh the local people are very nice but they constantly pester you when you are on the street to buy stuff. I don't blame them though they are poor and need money too. If there is anything else you want to talk about just let me know.

Columbia, Pa
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

i feel in love with breezes.. well i guess the people.. crazy ray i just loved him.. and big bird and anjay were the sweetest ever... we went in april andi had the best time because the people there made it so much fun. I would hang out with them until 4 am everynight at the bar they were the coolest.. I got all there email address so we keep in touch alot..

No matter what bad is at breezes the people make up for it.. Definatley...

USA
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

Yeah all the staff was great, tons of fun! Another bad thing I forgot to mention is that they are remodeling and they just happened to be remodeling the room right next to ours. Needless to say there is tons of noise, such as saws and hammers going on at 6:30 am:( But I loved it over all and would want to go back today if I could!

phil
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

Hey glad you enjoyed your trip. I love Breezes, been there 3 times myself and going next week. Were Carlos and Crazy Ray still there?

Columbia, Pa
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

yes they are still there.. Tell them Heidi from Pa says hello when you get there.. Crazy was my baby... i miss him so much!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

Has anyone that stayed in Breezes mo-bay ever have the OFS? Can u tell me how the room was ? Is this there best room also?

phil
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

I always stay in an ocean front suite and they are really nice, as a matter of fact they are doing a lot of remodeling and one of our friends that works there showed us one that was already done and it was beautiful. The suites are very nice you have a living area and that has a pullout bed, as a matter of fact the ine we stayed in in June had a pullout and a twin size bed in it, although that is not the norm. You can easily fit four in the room. The view usually nice you look right onto the pool and the ocean, try to get 3rd floor or up though so you can enjoy it. You'll be right over all the activities which some people don't like although in the rooms that they are redoing the are adding soundproof doors as to make the noise a non-factor. I do believe that these are their best rooms. When are you going? You'll have a ball!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

I will be there with my new wife for the honeymoon from Oct2-9....Thanks for the info

OC, California
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just got back from Breezes Montego Bay yesterday, questions...

My husband and I are going in Aug and were a little concerned about only having a couple of choices on restaurants. Is the food good? Also, I was reading about Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville bar and that sounds fun. Has anyone been there? We are also concerned about the hurricane situation. Oh well, glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves.