We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wyndham rose hall resort mo bay

birmingham, england
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
wyndham rose hall resort mo bay

Hi GuysYou all seem to be up on your stuff with reference to Jamaica, Could anyone be kind enough to tell me everything you know about the wyndham rose hall resort. Any info would be great, I already joined wyndham by request after reading all your posts, any other tips would be great. Getting married there in 4 months, bit worried as I dont know what to expect. I just know it looks amazing in the brochure.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wyndham rose hall resort mo bay

Greetings Tammy,

You are going to have a brilliant holiday! Although the Wyndham is not my favourite resort in Jamaica, it is certainly a great place and I'm sure you will love it. They have an awesome waterslide, and if any of your group are golfers, the Course there is beautiful. The Wyndham has a large percentage of British clientele, and is overall an excellent resort. The grounds are very well maintained.

There is not a lot of Jamaican "feel" to it though, so you should make a point to get out of the complex a few times so to enjoy some real local flair. Try to get a room on the East side of the East Tower if you can for the best views.

Enjoy your holiday, moreover enjoy JAMAICA !!

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Hanover,On.
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wyndham rose hall resort mo bay

HI tammy: You will have a wonderful time at Wyndham. Since you have joined By Request you can phone their toll free #, tell them you'r a Wyndham by request member and ask them to transfer your call to the resort because you have some ? regarding your wedding. Ask for Janice Meany, tell her that your getting married there and would appreciate being upgraded to an oceanfront suite. Have a great trip!