We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at RDMB

Connecticut
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at RDMB

Want to know the pros and cons of a lower floor vrs a top floor. Do you definately get balconies in the top floor? Any room # suggestions?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at RDMB

I recently stayed at the RDMB and had a top (4th) floor room. One perk would definitely be the view. All of the rooms on the 2nd floor and up have a balcony. Those on the 1st floor have a little patio area with chairs and what not, but its level with a walkway to the beach and pool so its not very private. Another thing to consider might be the noise. We were in the middle, so it was pretty quiet, but I did hear a man at the front desk asking to be moved more towards the higher numbered rooms (basically away from the stage) because the performances go until about 10:30ish and its pretty loud if you go to bed early.

Toronto
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at RDMB

Hi rell123...just got back myself too from RDMB and had a great time. Picking the right room does make a difference on your stay. I was on the first floor and loved it. It was in the middle too and yes I heard all the noises too but not as loud as the ones close to the stage or disco. My sister stayed on the third floor and they enjoyed it too. They later moved to the first floor next door to us for the remainder of the week. Its just sooo easy to wake up and walk out to the beach. You basically have your regular door and also a porch door in the back (that locks with the same key) and can enter and exit from both doors. Climbing back and forth to your room on the third and forth using the stairs can be tiring. Don't bet on the elevator. Its more out of use then in use.

If you do chose 1st, I would suggest between 104 to 109. These rooms are inbetween the eating/stage area and the pool.

If the top floors are desired my sister stayed in the 301 two rooms away from the general eating/stage area and it was still loud for them at 10:30pm, so again, middle is better.