We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming with Dolphins

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Menomonie, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
784 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming with Dolphins

I was wondering if there was anywhere in Montego Bay where we could swim with dolphins. I know there is dolphin cove in ocho rios but I wanted somewhere close. Has anyone done dolphin cove? Is there a tour that picks you up and takes you to dolphin cove?

thanks

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming with Dolphins

I have done dolphin cove at ocho rios when we were there in feb. We stayed at runaway bay which was near there and booked it through the hotel and did the dunns river falls on the same day. If you want more info then pm me. I have put some information on other threads re swimming with dolphins.

One of the reasons we went to jamaica was to swim with the dolphins and the travel rep said that we could do it at ocho rios on the island which is why we satayed at runaway bay to be near there. not sure if you can do it in montego bay or not. But i am sure someone will let you know.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming with Dolphins

Half Moon has a dolphin swim and it's in Montego Bay. Non-guests can come (at least if you are at the Ritz). It's expensive - 90 to 200 for basic options.

It is a nice facility though and the pictures are great. We got to do all kinds of tricks with them. It was fun, but not worth the money IMHO.

3. Re: Swimming with Dolphins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, September 12, 2009