We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central, IL
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

I am losing it, I can not wait. A bit nervous of the flight and going through customs but totally excited!

Latrobe...
Level Contributor
367 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

Go ahead and rub it in. I'm just several more sleeps behind you. We get there on November 27 early and leave late on November 29. Not much time in paradise but I'll take all I can get. I can cram a lot of relaxing in a short period of time. Have a great time.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

oh jlc, you won't even have time to get a good seat at the beach!!! you'll wish you would have stayed longer, i guarantee.

Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

I have 6 more sleeps until I am in Jamaica too! Wooohoooo. We will be at the Starfish. I am starting to get excited too! Just hope USeless Air does not go on strike Monday!!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

Have an absolutely fabulous vacation one and all ! Enjoy the magic that is JAMAICA.

Blessings and respect.

Steve

Central, IL
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

What airline is going on strike?

Latrobe...
Level Contributor
367 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 7 more sleeps and Jamaica here i come!

I hadn't heard that any were going on strike. The airline attendents were talking about it but from what I read in the Pittsburgh papers the last couple of days, it doesn't look as those it woudl be before the end of the week after Thanksgiving (December 3). The meetings for the flight attendants is in downtown Pittsburgh so we get up-to-the-minute news around here. Sure hope they don't go out. That will mess so many people up.