We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compare Wyndham to Sunset Beach

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham, PA
3 posts
Save Topic
Compare Wyndham to Sunset Beach

Has anyone been to both Sunset Beach and Wyndham? I am having trouble deciding which resort to go to with my wife in January.

Thank You for any info!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compare Wyndham to Sunset Beach

Greetings, I've stayed at both. Wyndham is a little more upscale, and the golf course there is excellent if you are a golfer. Sunset has a nicer beach. Both are conveniently located not too far from the Airport, both are sure to provide you with a very enjoyable vacation.

If I had to choose between the two for the same price, I would likely go with Wyndham, but I am a golfer so that makes a difference. Wyndham will tend to have a bit less children than Sunset if that matters to you.

Blessings and respect to you,

Enjoy Jamaica no matter what you choose.

Steve

houston, texas
Level Contributor
197 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Compare Wyndham to Sunset Beach

I would only gp to the Wyndham if you are a golfer! I do not like the Wyndham since it is not all inclusive. You have to use a key if you choose the AI option, it is a hassle.

My dear firnd Steve I disagree with you on this one....It is too amercianized for me! I am surpised you like this resort?

Sunset has my vote! SORRY!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Compare Wyndham to Sunset Beach

No problem Jay! I completely understand. To be honest, Wyndham is not one of my personal favourites either ( then again, neither is Sunset ! lol ) And I totally agree about it being much too "americanized"! Being a golfer though, I must say the Three Palms Golf Course which is part of Wyndham is one of the nicest golf courses in the Caribbean , so maybe that's the difference for me.

Much peace and happiness my friend.

Steve

bah! lol