We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall vs. Beaches Boscobel: activities

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Akureyri, Iceland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall vs. Beaches Boscobel: activities

Deciding between Beaches Boscobel and the new Iberostar for Christmas break (family vacation, 2 teens.) We've been to Boscobel and know there is a lot to do (activities around pool, banana boat, etc.) Not much info available yet about the Iberstar. Any info to share? Thanks!

Brooklyn, Ny
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall vs. Beaches Boscobel: activities

I've stayed at the Iberostar in Riviera Maya, Mexico and thought it was great. The grounds are gorgeous and the people were very friendly. There were also alot of kids there and alot of shows at night. I just booked the Iberostar Rose Hall 10/14-10/21. I was actually thinking of booking Beaches myself because I have 2 little ones but once I saw Iberostar was opening I couldn't resist. Enjoy!

2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall vs. Beaches Boscobel: activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 03, 2009