We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is air jamaica a credible company?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham uk
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
is air jamaica a credible company?

have recently noticed a lot of people slating air jamaica.

as we are going with them in july i am hoping (no praying ) that they get their act in order by then.

why havnt they got things right ? has these problems been going on for a while ?

surely they must realise that delays cause so much upset to people .

if anyone from air jamaica reads this your comments would be appreciated to help to give us paying passengers confidence to travel with you.

Peoria, Arizona
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is air jamaica a credible company?

Hi Tigger61,

I think you should direct your concerns and comments to your travel agent or directly to AirJamaica, after all, they will be the ONLY people who will be able to provide you with any solutions to your concerns. If the answers you get DIRECTLY from your TA or AJ, is not satisfactory then, you can do something about it . July, is over two months away and getting stressed about this now is not healthy for the mind and soul.

AirJamaica, went BK and was taken over by the Government, it's reorganizing, what more can be said? As a piece of mind, have you considered buying trip insurance ?

I hope your vacation goes as originally planned.

Respect,

Gil