We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

Hi everyone!!

I'm planning on getting married in Jamaica next year...and was looking for wedding info from this resort before i make up my mind... anyone have any info or the package they have that you can forward to me?

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

Hi Seanie!

Just pm you your email adress and I will foward you the info that I reveived from them for my wedding...and when I'll come back, I'll be able to tell you more!

Respect!

My

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

hey there thanks! its

cricard27@hotmail.com

leeds,england
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

hi,,,i too am looking to get married over in montego bay,,any advice on how to go about it....i want a very relaxed doo,,,so dont wanna go with the peoplet that arrange things for you????

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

Hi there... I dont really have much in the line of advice yet...but have you already picked out your resort?

Ontario
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

Hi, I'm also thinking of the RDMB for my wedding next year. MY81, can you send me that package as well? Planning a destination wedding is turning out to be a little more work than I thought. All this research is really helpful but also confusing! Seanie26, when are you getting married?

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

February hopefully 29th? How bout you?

well the price is what made my mind up...once i found this resort there wasn't really a question...but i had to make sure the wedding itself wasn't going to cost $1000!!!

other than that....it seems we make most of the decisions once we get there?!

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

soon2bbrideonabeach, no problem I will send the info to you...but I need your email so send it tou me by PM and I will foward all the info to you.

Also to all of you ,when I'll come back from my wedding in July, I will share my experience with you and will be able to give you all the info you'll need to make it easier.

One Love

My

Ontario
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

I haven't picked a specific date yet but it will be within the last two weeks of february.

My81, my email is chantyspadafore@hotmail.com. Thanx so much! I'm sure your wedding will be wonderful and can't wait for you to report back! All the best!

Ontario
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

Oops... i had february on the brain cause I read your wedding date. It's actually gonna be one of the last two weeks of april 2008.

10. Re: Anyone been/getting married at RDMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 31, 2009