We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from MoBay and need drink recipes!!!!!!!!!

Conway, AR
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Back from MoBay and need drink recipes!!!!!!!!!

I realllyyyyy miss drinking a dirty banana, ambassadors reef, and all the yummy drinks! I bought my rum, cream rum and I am ready for the upcoming weekend...but then again, it is five o'clock somewhere! Bring on the yummy concoctions!

Peoria, Arizona
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from MoBay and need drink recipes!!!!!!!!!

LtnAR,

Okay, so you found a new drink! BIG QUESTION IS: how did you enjoy your vacation?? The last report was that you were "bumped" up to Half Moon! A trip report would be nice, this is the price you pay for asking all the questions prior to your vacation, so fessup(tell us)...LOL.

It's seems a great time was had by all.

Respect,

Gil

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from MoBay and need drink recipes!!!!!!!!!

Hi LTinAR,

Hope you had a good vacation, I'm counting down 14 days to go. This time in 2 weeks I'll be sipping dirty banana's and getting some sun. I love dirty banana's and thats the majority of what I drank the last couple of times I was down there. I know you can find some recipes on the internet on how to make dirty banana's, but the never taste as good as in Jamaica. This is how I make mine: Half of a banana, some ice, a little bit of TiaMaria and banana rum cream. I'm not sure of the measurments, b/c now I just "eyeball" when I pour. I was watching the last time I was down there how the bartenders made it, and I think some of them used some kind of cream or milk they added to the drink, so you can try that to make it a little thicker, but I know the TiaMaria, ice, 1/2 banana and banana rum cream they definitly used it was the main ingredients. I hope this helps, drink one for me!