We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Prefer less than an hour away from any airport. We are a group of four to six women and looking for a lively all inclusive resort with plenty of people watching.

Thanks in advance.

15 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Sister here.....

I want to party like I am 20 again and do lots of people watching (preferably single and available people watching). Girls just want to have fun right? Where can we go that offers more fun than a newly single lady can handle?

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,701 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Check out Breathless Montego Bay.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

I second Breathless Mo Bay.

Kodiak Island...
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Doesn't breathless MO bay not have beach right there?

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Yes it has a beach. But you have to pass over a “pedway” that goes over the street. It’s about a 2 minute walk.

Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Is Breathless a couples resort?

7. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:29 am, April 26, 2018

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

Anna W - I wouldn't say that Breathless is a "couples" resort per say.....there are many couples, but we also met a lot of people that travelled with their friend/family.

The one part I would suggest considering is the room situation. They do have a few rooms with 2 beds in them, however, the shower is pretty wide open. By this I mean, it is glass all the way around, so little privacy, if that is a concern for your crew. I would do some research on your own (via reviews) - see if it is a place of interest for you. Cheers.

United States
Level Contributor
13,434 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

"preferably single and available people watching"

There are some singles at Breathless but mainly couples.

"Doesn't breathless MO bay not have beach right there?"

It has a section of beach at Secrets. You walk over a bridge from Breathless, between several buildings, and down a path to the Breathless section of Beach.

"They do have a few rooms with 2 beds in them,"

Correct but there are very few of them.

"the shower is pretty wide open."

That means the sides of the shower are clear glass. For a photo of the shower see the following

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147311-d10587228-Reviews-Breathless_Montego_Bay_Resort_Spa-Montego_Bay_Saint_James_Parish_Jamaica.html#photos;geo=147309&detail=10587228&ff=266974353&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=19&baseMediaId=266974353&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7&autoplay=

St. Louisis...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?

I agree with Breathless Montego Bay if that's the fun environment you're looking for! I went to Breathless Punta Cana last year and had such a great time with my husband we decided we needed to visit all of them! Haha! Lots of couples yes, but I'd say there is still a large group of singles or friends there also. This one is brand new and I haven't gotten to stay in it yet, but we are booked for December and CAN'T wait! Everyone was up dancing it was the best people watching I've ever witnessed at a resort!

Of all the resorts we've been to we both agreed Breathless had by far the nicest people there, everyone wanted to socialize and meet each other and interact. We are super social, so it was awesome! We are used to most places we'd go there's always action around the swim up bars but other than that people pretty much keep to themselves, and that's not the case at Breathless. People interact at the entertainment at night and the foam parties we're pretty obsessed, I could rant about the place all day!

So, although we haven't been to Montego Bay I'd say for sure Breathless if that's what you're looking for. Jamaica is my favorite place on the planet the vibe cannot be recreated anywhere else, so now they have a Breathless, it was an easy choice for us!

Reply to: Jamaica Girls Trip - What AI resorts are fun and lively?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted