We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Resort Exhale club

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless Resort Exhale club

Has anyone stayed in the new Breathless resort. They have an upgrade for the Exhale club... Im wondering if it is worth it. It seems like all the reviews I've read so far don't explain any real differences.

6 replies to this topic
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

We stayed there in March and were Xhale - that said, I think everyone else was as well at that time.

From what I know, Xhale gives you full access to the rooftop pool/bar during the day and I believe concierge service.

We had butlers and they were fantastic (get you your reservations and will drive you to Secrets for dinner, etc.), but I doubt I would pay extra for the rooftop pool....In my opinion, I would just go with a regular room.

We really enjoyed ourselves, I am sure you will as well with whatever category you choose! Have a fun.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,633 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

At this time I'm not sure if everyone has xhale or if they are now dividing it up. I'm planning on waiting to see when I get there. We arrive in less than 2 weeks.

Merrick, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

I am going to Breathless in Montego Bay, Jamaica on December 7th, 2017. I finally found the answer to your question!

At Breathless Resorts & Spas, guests are pampered with an elevated level of luxury with unlimited gourmet fare, top-shelf spirits, live music and spectacular entertainment, captivating activities, bedazzling pools and so much more. But for the most sophisticated and discerning traveler, we offer the xhale club, our highest level of luxury and personal service. In addition to indulging in the Unlimited-Luxury® amenities and ultra-contemporary rooms and suites, all with furnished balconies and private Jacuzzis, guests of the xhale club will enjoy these exclusive amenities in:

Personalized check-in and check-out service

Elevated amenities and access to the xhale club Lounge

Exclusive access to two private xhale club pools

Upgraded bath amenities

Pillow menu

Complimentary wireless internet access

Complimentary computer access in the xhale club Lounge

Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu

Daily continental breakfast service in the Lounge

Pool concierge and bar service

Hors d’oeuvres, desserts and fine liquors served in the Lounge each afternoon

Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request

Private restaurant for breakfast and lunch

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,180 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

The Exhale Club with the extra amenities plus the use of the members only pool and rooftop area is a nice perk. I think the question would be is Breathless monitoring the guests using the facilities that are for the Exhale guests or is everyone just going to the rooftop?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
212 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

Hello Landigirl:

Thanks for booking our resort for your planned vacation in December! The amenities and services you have listed are indeed included in the Xhale Club experience, the full extent of which is subject to your request/desires.

I will be more than happy to assist with any queries you might have so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Kind Regards,

Christina Smith

Montego Bay, Jamaica
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breathless Resort Exhale club

Hello Landigirl:

Thanks for booking our resort for your planned vacation in December! The amenities and services you have listed are indeed included in the Xhale Club experience, the full extent of which is subject to your request/desires.

I will be more than happy to assist with any queries you might have so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Kind Regards,

Christina Smith

Reply to: Breathless Resort Exhale club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted