We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 apple

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
windsor ontario
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
5 apple

booking a 3 appel in jamaica but we dont know were we are going. anyone ever been on this kind of vacation? we leave march 24

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 apple

your previous post mentioned you were booking a 5 apple square deal...did you wind up booking the 3 apple or 5?

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 apple

i may be stupid here, but what the heck is a 3 or 5 apple? i also read the previous post, have never heard of this?

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 apple

The Apple rating system is the rating system of Apple Vacations. The ratings range from 1 to 6 Apple (luxury AIs have their own category above 6 Apple) based on resort size and amenities offered.

An Apple rating can become "Golden" if it is ranked excellently by Apple guests after their stay.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 apple

ok, so sounds like the star rating? ive never came across this was just curious.

ohio
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 apple

go on applevacations.com

if you booked a "3 apple" you will end of up with one of the 3 apple hotels on their web site

same for the "4 apple" and "5 apple"

you will find out the day you fly out what hotel you are staying at

not too bad of a deal if you are adventurous and are not picky

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 apple

I know about the apple rating system but would like to know how you pick a "surprize" apple rated resort? I've seen the superclub surprize package, but nothing else. I'd be interested into looking into this further.

Thanks.

7. Re: 5 apple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 28, 2009