We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Airline

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Airline

From the Northeast area of the US, which is the best airport to leave from for the best non-stop flight to Montego Bay? I prefer Continental but do they have any non stop flights--I can't find one from Newark.

New Jersey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Airline

BigA, Yes, Continental does offer non stop flights from EWR but it does not operate everyday. I know that there is no non stop return from MBJ to EWR on Sundays. They depart at around 9am and the fare is pretty reasonable considering the high fares on other airlines. I too am looking but unfortunately I am returning on a Sunday. I may need to change my dates with the resort.

MJo
Spring Grove, IL
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Airline

Why don't you try a charter such as Apple? They fly direct and are usually much cheaper.

new york
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Airline

Continental 1897 is direct from Montego Bay to Newark on Sundays.

baltimore, md
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Airline

from Baltimore the only non-stop flight is Delta operated by Air Jamaica. I know AJ is getting alot of bad hipe lately. I'm using them this June to go to MoBay and keeping my fingers crossed all goes well. Most of the other Airlines will have a layover.

New Jersey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Airline

Mantra6, I wish they did : (. I'm checking summer rates and schedules, maybe they had a schedule change but right now from Continental's web site (Timetables), it says:

" Continental or its partners offers service between Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ) and New York/Newark, NJ (EWR) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Please modify your search criteria. "