We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelgirl95

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travelgirl95

Hey! I see your going to be in MoBay 8/2-8/8! We will be next door to you at RDMB 8/2-8/6! Who are you traveling with?

orlando
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelgirl95

3 other people. I can't wait..Never been there before.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelgirl95

Nice!! Are you all female? How old are you all? I cant wait either. Ive never been to Jamaica before!!! Its going to be so fun!

orlando
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelgirl95

There is a married couple. and 2 females. It's going to be the Guys 50th B-day on the 6th. That's why we are going .The 6th of august is some type of Holiday celebration over there. And why not celebrate it with them on your 5Oth. Us girls are in our 40's .

4. Re: Travelgirl95

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, August 28, 2009