We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good for spring breakers?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Good for spring breakers?

my friends and i, mixed girls and guys, are planning on making a trip to a caribbean island. We are wondering if Montego Bay is a good spot for 19-20 year old spring breakers? which hotel is the best for college kids?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good for spring breakers?

Hi Teez52,

Negril is better and more of a party atmosphere, but after you fly for a couple of hours you have to take about a 2 hour bus ride from Montego Bay to Negril. Or you could always take a hopper plane which takes about 10 minutes.

But if your looking to get there and get to your resort and start partying and drinking right away...then stay somwhere in Montego Bay. I've never stayed at the Breezes in MoBay, but I've stayed at the one in the Bahamas it was a lot of fun and we had a crazy time. I know all of Breezes are 18 and older so you can't go wrong there.

My cousin and I are going to MoBay April 20-26 and we're staying at SSB(Sunset Beach Resort), we would have stayed at Breeze's but we got a better deal at SSB. You guys should book there and party with us we're always looking for new people to drink and party with, either way enjoy your trip!

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good for spring breakers?

I would have to agree, go to Nergril. At our resort (just outside mobay) during spring break, it was kinda boring.