We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Sunspree

Toronto
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Sunspree

Going down with 2 families in early March and have a few questions I'm hoping someone can answer. 1) If I sign up for a Priority Club card right now, will there be any benefits immediately such as a free room upgrade or preferred check in times and when/how do I ask? 2) whats the best tour to take 3 adults and 4 kids on? 3) what were th renovations that took place since I was last there 3 yrs ago? 4) Are there life jackets readily available for younger kids, 5 and 8?

Any help would be appreciated.

Irie,

Frankamuffin

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

check out the website, you can see the upgrades that have been made: www.montegobyjam.sunspreeresorts.com

*If rooms are availble you may get an upgrade and early check in, I know we were given a late check out.

*don't know about the life jackets or the excursions, we did trips on our own.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

Hi I was there again this November.

Yes def sign up for Priority club. It's a separate line upon check in. And you get an upgraded ocean view room. And a late check out too.

Best tour from Montego Bay imo would be Rocklands Bird Sanctuary in Anchovy (the hills outside of Mobay).

Not sure about the renovations as I stayed there in 1979 and then 2006 so lots had changed.

Yes there are life jackets...over at the kids club where the sunfish sailboats are. Enjoy

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

Hi,

Like u I was last there 2 yrs ago.....Love the place. About the priority card the "free one" u can go in the priority line and extend your check out to 4 pm instead of 11 am, on the day u leave great if u have a late flight.

The upgrade room I am sure that is on the card u pay 50.00 fee then u get bells and whistles that u do not get on the "free" card u get with no charge.

Were leaving Sunday night, so I will be trying this priority card the free one!

Have a great holiday !

Senior Di

4. Re: Holiday Inn Sunspree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 27, 2009