We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 8-11

TX
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
April 8-11

Group of 8 guys 24-26 headed to Montego Bay.

Anyone got any suggestions for things to do, places to eat, places to drink, etc?

Dunn falls, fishing, negril, what would you do?

Mentioned in this post
USA
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: April 8-11

Hi-My daughter&I will be there the 5th to 12th of April.She is planning on parrasailing&swimming with the Dalphins.(she's 22) Glad to hear there will be young people her age there.Where are you from?We are from Maine.Jen's mom.

TX
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: April 8-11

Well, there will at least be 8 guys her age. Got any pictures mom? Maybe I could introduce her to one of my pals. I am sure they will show her some of our Texas hospitality.

USA
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: April 8-11

She's beautiful!This is my opinion,but it's shared by many.If you want a picture,you will have to ask her for that-her e-mail is missmaine1@hotmail.com.I will warn you she is very fussy-will want pictures also!*S*.

TX
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: April 8-11

Sheila

Is she accustomed to getting emails from guys that you met on the internet?

DFW
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: April 8-11

Hey Sheila!

I'm one of Scot's friends headed to Jamaica with him next week. Parasailing and swimming with dolphins...sounds ok, but do y'all plan on getting wild and crazy at all while you're there? Parasailing, maybe...but I'm not sure I can talk 8 guys into swimming with dolphins unless it involves alcohol. BTW...Scot used to model for A&F, so I'm sure you're daughter will find him acceptable. What's up with "miss maine"? Does Jen compete in beauty pagents or is that just something she uses to pick up lame guys like us on the internet? If you or your daughter would like pictures, check out http://www.yobreaux.com or http://www.yoheaux.com and you can see pics of a lot of the guys going on those sites. If either of these sites scare you, perhaps it is best we don't meet up. On the other hand, if not, let's set something up.

Irie - mon!

--E

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
USA
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: April 8-11

No Scot,my daughter is not used to getting e-mails from guys she doesn't know.As a matter of fact,she's not real happy I posted her e-mail address.I didn't really think about what I was doing,when I did it.We were both wondering if there were alot of young people(20's)that visited the area,and that is why I replied to you.She is advenorous,and I like to just take it easy&relax while on vacation.She on the other hand is planning on keeping busy with exciting things.

Pompano Beach...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: April 8-11

I'm glad there's going to be other young people there the same time as myself. They say margaritaville is fun and close by and a good booze cruise

TX
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: April 8-11

Didn't mean to get you in trouble mom.

Jen I am sure there will be plenty of folks our age, but none quite as good as this group.

Now how about that pic?