We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops in Mo'Bay

scotland
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shops in Mo'Bay

Can any1 tell me if there are any decent clothes shops in Mo'Bay as I'm a bit of a shopaholic!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

There are a couple of upscale spots (clothes and shoes) at the shopping plaza right downtown in Montego Bay. Enjoy

scotland
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

Thank you withrespect, I will be sure to take plenty of Dollars with me now! lol

Vicki

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

Hi Vicki.

There's also the VERY upscale shopping plaza at Half Moon which is basically next door to where you'll be staying. I think Rose Hall offers a shuttle to/from there if you're into that kind of shopping. There are also several shops here and there along the road where you can get all kinds of inexpensive casual wear items like sarongs, t-shirts, sandals etc.

Blessings and respect.

Steve

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

there you go...right on Steve...you the MAN!

scotland
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

Thanks Steve!

Yes I am an Upscale shopper I'm afraid, like nice clothes & shoes, take an empty suitcase with me in the hope that it comes back full! lol

6. Re: Shops in Mo'Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 22, 2009