We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who has STAYED at Sandals MoBAY????

Halifax
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Who has STAYED at Sandals MoBAY????

I'm just wondering who has stayed at Sandals MoBay and what they thought of it. Any things we should look for, fun things to do, avoid. What should we expect?

Fort Worth
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Who has STAYED at Sandals MoBAY????

My girlfriend and I went in March 05 (we are in our mid 40's). We had a great time a Sandals MoBay. The beach is very nice and the water clear and warm. Plenty of space on the beach so you dont have to go looking for a good spot to hang out. The rooms are OK but not great, which was fine with us, no complaints. Good A/C, no bugs, good hot water, etc.. The food was very good at the reservations restaraunts but only average at the others. Great security so you will have no problems there. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. We spent many hours, both day and night, walking the grounds. Lots to do at Sandals and of course there are many trips you can take. Downtown MoBay is full of hustlers but no need to be afraid. Just be polite and firm and you'll have no problems. Hope this helps and have a great time in Jamaica.

Halifax
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Who has STAYED at Sandals MoBAY????

WE'RE BACK and WE LOVED IT!!!!! The beach is very big, there's so much to do and everyone else there was in such a good mood (staff and guests). Snorkeling was amazing. The Piano bar was a blast. If anyone would like to see our pictures e-mail me at jaclynboyd@hotmail.com and I will send them to you.