We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

Boston
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

I thought i read that somewhere. If anyone knows if they do or not please reply. Also what are the hours if they do.

Thanks,

Sheila

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

When we were there 2 yrs ago, there was a free bus to Margaritaville

US
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

There's a shuttle service to Margaritaville in the heart of the hip strip that leaves from the Holiday Inn at 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00pm. it returns to the Holiday Inn at 12:00midnight, 1:00 and 2:00am. If you choose to stay later, there are always taxis available.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

really? I saw none of that in November 06.

No shuttles...you have to take a cab. Plan on $20 per way. Cabs have gone up significantly this year. IRIE

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

hi all,

IF I can actually get something booked (emailed Glorianas..no reply) for Mar 8th, how much might a taxi cost for 4 of us to go from Sangster to hip strip area hotel? What is the best way ? Thanks!!

Steph

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

Hi Steph....Hotel Gloriana is significantly closer to the hip strip than HI. I'm guessing about $10.00 each way. Enjoy

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

Dear With Respect,

You are like having a Jamaica travel expert at ones fingertips! You will probably hear from me again before we leave (Mar 8).

Steph

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

lol....well I try and share Steph. I've been blessed with 31 trips to Jamaica.

Feel free to ask whatever you want. If I can help I will. IRIE

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

Dear With Respect,

Do you think it is a good idea to take a laptop for communications with home? My kids are BIG instant messagers lol.. I mean, probably the cost for internet hook-up would be less than long distance charges to Nova Scotia. What do you think??

Steph

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

I think the cheapest way for you to communicate would be to rent a cell phone and buy minutes.

Would I advise a lap top...no. Kids need to get off the electronics IMO on vaca. Play...be creative, communicate with other kids, swim, sun, built sand castles, play mini golf. Get some exercise and have fun in a foriegn country. You're going for 7 days. They can live without msn for 7 days and experience something else right? Just my thoughts. Of course it's your family...do what you want. IRIE

10. Re: Does the Holiday Inn provide free bus to hip strip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 26, 2009