We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transporation

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport transporation

This September will be the 3rd visit for my husband and myself to visit your beautiful country of Jamaica. We have stayed in the Falmouth area, White House and now we will be staying in Ocho Rios. We will be arriving September 7 and departing on September 14.

My mother and her husband will also be coming along too, but they will be staying at another resort. They will be staying at the Sunset Grande and we will be staying at Sandals Grande Riviera. This will also be their first time into a different country.

We have encountered a slight problem with our travel itinerary at this point. Not so much of a problem for my husband and myself but for my mom. We were originally booked with American Airlines and we planned on flying into Montego Bay like we usually do. However, Amercian Airlines screwed us about a week ago and changed our flight to the point where we would end up transferring over to multiple airports and traveling for almost 24 hours which was unacceptable compared to the flight we originally booked. So after arguing with them we managed to get them to switch our flights to where we are not traveling all day and will be able to arrive to our hotels at a reasonable hour but now we will be flying into Kingston.

The problem that my round trip transportation is included from Kingston airport, but my mother's is not. At this point we are looking for transportation from Kingston to Ocho Rios. Since none of us have ever been to the Kingston area my husband and I are willing to give up our transportation that is included with our resort, to be able to ride along with my mom and her husband.

So long story short, we are looking for reasonably priced transportation, thanks!!

1. Re: Airport transporation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2014