We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

callaloo?

Maryland
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Topic
callaloo?

I am going to Kingston and St. Mary's in June and would like to bring back callaloo seeds to the states. I know a Jamaican here in Maryland that grows callaloo and freezes what he does not immediately use for future consumption. I was curious to know if there are any places to buy callaloo seeds to be planted back in the states when I am in Jamaica.

Mentioned in this post
Kingston
Kingston
Jamaica
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,675 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: callaloo?

Since I'm such a lousy gardener my tack will be to freeze some before I leave the island next time and bring that home with me :)

12. Re: callaloo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, November 29, 2010