We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Zilara

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hyatt Zilara

Hi,

We're booked for the Hyatt Zilara for mid October, and have a silly question -

What's included in the all inclusive?

Is it food, soft and alcoholic drinks?

Are the a-la-carte restaurants included? room service? mini-bar items?

Are any of the activities?

Also, we booked the ocean view king room, does anyone know if they are in the new building or not?

And last question, what is the tipping policy?

Thanks!

Edited: 8:54 am, July 22, 2015
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
143 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Zilara

All food, premium alcohol and a la carte restaurant are included in your rate. They do charge for wine at dinner outside of the house wine. 24 hour room service and stocked mini bar is also included at no additional charge.

Water activities such as snorkel gear rental, kayak, sail, standing paddle etc. are included. If you are booked using their super summer sale rate, which is the same as the 55 promotion rate, you will get a catamaran snorkeling cruise included. Transportation to and from the airport and also to a close by shopping village is provided by the hotel and included in your rate. Golf and transportation to the golf course is also included.

Ocean view king should be in both old and new building. I am not 100% sure but I think this is one of the categories I read was in both buildings.

Tipping is allowed and happily accepted. We didn't always tip as I forgot to carry a lot of small change and didnt feel like we got worst service for it. Service here is very good, so tip a few bucks here and there if you would like.

Besides offsite excursions, fancy wine and tipping everything else is included here.

2. Re: Hyatt Zilara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 23, 2016