We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon where in Jamaica?

Georgetown, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon where in Jamaica?

Hi,

My Fiance and I are planning on going to Jamaica for our honey for 10 days next September can anyone tell me which all inclusive place would best suite what we are looking for.

We are looking for romantic, lots of emenities and jsut plain relaxation. Please help us decide.

Tanya

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon where in Jamaica?

Hi Tanya, congratulations!

For romantic, elegant, relaxing, top quality, tons of amenities, facilities and everything you could ever dream of in a honeymoon resort....

Grand Lido Negril.

Other great options that would suit your descriptions would include:

Couples Swept Away, Couples Negril, Grand Lido Braco, Couples Sans Souci, Half Moon.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon where in Jamaica?

I would agree with Steve in recommending Grand Lido Negril for luxury and relaxation and the best beach.

We will be returning in April and can't wait.

Congrats and Enjoy!

3. Re: Honeymoon where in Jamaica?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 16, 2009