We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Ziva Beach and kids club

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Ziva Beach and kids club

Hello!

My family is booked at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall for June 2015. My children range in age from 2-10.

My biggest concern is the beach. When this property was the Ritz I heard the beach was quite small. Does anyone know if it is much improved? I'm worried it's a tiny sliver packed with chairs.

Also, has anyone seen the kids club yet? No have yet to see a posted picture.

Also, does it feel like Jamaica or just a Hyatt on the beach? Hard to get a sense if the local island culture feel from the pics alone.

Any other feedback on restaurants, entertainment, live music etc would be most appreciated!

Thank you!

United States
Level Contributor
13,410 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Ziva Beach and kids club

"My biggest concern is the beach"

See post #417 of the following

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g660724-i11544-k77…

"When this property was the Ritz I heard the beach was quite small. Does anyone know if it is much improved?"

See post #420 of the reference above as to beach improvements.

"Any other feedback on restaurants, entertainment, live music etc "

See post #396 of the following

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g660724-i11544-k77…

2. Re: Hyatt Ziva Beach and kids club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 17, 2015