We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best party resort for me and group of guy friends

London, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Best party resort for me and group of guy friends

Me and around 4-6 of my close friends( age 20-22 ) have been wanting to plan a vacation to jamaica for a bit of time. We all dont want to use over $1500 total. Were flying out from Toronto Canada. So this summer probably in the month of July we plan on going. Was just wondering if anybody had some input on the best party resorts or resorts near the best clubs would be..

thanks a lot for your time :)

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
United States
Level Contributor
12,781 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best party resort for me and group of guy friends

Try looking at the Royal Decameron in Montego Bay located right on the famous 'hip strip' and the RIU Montego Bay. Both are close to all of the action in Montego Bay. They are 3* hotels which is about all the will fit your budget of $1500 per person

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
6,583 Reviews
Jamaica
London, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best party resort for me and group of guy friends

just checked it out, place looks pretty nice.

Do you think its a good party atmosphere around the resort or more outside of the resort in the city?

3. Re: Best party resort for me and group of guy friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 01, 2014