We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandlas Whitehouse must-do: repost oops!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
405 posts
Save Topic
Sandlas Whitehouse must-do: repost oops!

>>>>Mistakenly posted this over on Negril- moving it to the main board.... :p

OK, just booked SWH for Jan 28th-Feb 2nd, 2009 (2009???? that is like, light years away!!!)

We splurged and went for a Concierge suite, all those photos of the [not so] mini-bar convinced me. I'm a snack-a-holic and I love my bottled beer! I believe we are on the top floor of the French village.

Anyway... I want to hear from the Whitehouse veterans. What are the absolute must-do things here? Aside, of course from relaxing, which we are planning to do plenty of.

What are your favorite spots? Favorite restaurants\best dishes? Best mixed\frozen drink? Does anyone have any SWH rituals?

I'd love to hear! It'll keep me going for the next (yikes) 127 days.

London
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandlas Whitehouse must-do: repost oops!

Going to SWH on 30 September, can't wait! Found a great Forum board with everything you need to know.

chris-n-cheryl.com/v-web/…

2. Re: Sandlas Whitehouse must-do: repost oops!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:38 am, October 11, 2009