We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Translator

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Translator

I was recently on a medical mission in Haiti and am recommending Narcisse Dominique Etienne as a translator. He is a Haitian student in medical school. He has no trouble translating and his English is very easy to understand. He has been traveling with our group for several years and is one of the best translators we hire. He can be reached at "rasheedheislitz@gmail.com"

(509) 3668-0844

Phone # : (509) 3668-0844

Minnesota
Level Contributor
674 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Translator

thank you - can you say where he lives? Also - possible price range?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Translator

Thank you, excellent referral. Exactly what everyone should do.

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Translator

Dominique lives in Port au Prince. I'll forward this to him to answer regarding rates.

Port-au-Prince...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Translator

My name is Etienne Narcisse Dominique. I am a translator. I am living Port-au-Prince. Basically, common rate for a translator is $50 a day. It actually differs from some groups but never goes under 50.

5. Re: Translator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, May 25, 2014
Edited: 10:05 am, May 25, 2014
6. Re: Translator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 26, 2015