We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

Gonaives
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

I have been recently to Gonaives and I stayed at L'eternel est mon Secours Hotel . It is located in North Side of town . It's really a peaceful and beautiful hotel.

tel: 011509-3722-8090 01150931116244

orlando
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

well.Ineed to make a reservation fo myself, but ineed to know howmuch for one day thank u

Minnesota
Level Contributor
674 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

I would suggest you email the hotel, or try calling, as they don't list prices (you could suggest they add that information, too.

There is another place in Gonaives I have heard of - Heberson Paradise Hotel - many numbers, no web site:

509-2515-6893,509-3944-6083, 509-3650-6140...good luck!

Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

I would also highly recommend the L'Eternel Est Mon Secours Hotel.

As the original poster noted, it is truly a peaceful and beautiful oasis. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the food at the restaurant is excellent. The level of service is absolutely superb.

4. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:39 pm, March 11, 2012
Edited: 6:39 pm, March 11, 2012
Minnesota
Level Contributor
674 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

okay - sorry - tried to delete the above and I can't - yuck.

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

I stayed at l'eternel est Mon secours hotel in gonaives, Haiti. I was absolutely amazed by the level of service. I made the reservation online( www.leternelestmonsecourshotel.com). The staff was very courteous. It is truly a beautiful oasis. The level of service was superb. I highly recommend this hotel.

Sheboygan, WI
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

Just stayed for 3 nights at the Heberson. Third time staying there. $80/night. 2.5% charge for credit card. Clean and secure. Includes breakfast.

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

I have heard of Heberson as well, but you should really try L'eternel est mon secours Hotel. It is cheaper $70/night . it includes breakfast, and WiFi services . It is also clean and secure. If you don't want to stay there just visit and let me know!

Santo Domingo...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

Hello, I'm trying to make a reservation at Heberson Paradis Hotel. I've called all the numbers I have (including the ones you posted), with no succed at all. Do you know of any e-mail address of the hotel? Thank you.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
674 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel in Gonaives Haiti

Honestly I don't. Generally there are rooms avail. at most Haitian hotels - but I am one who likes to know I have a bed waiting.

Try the other place mentioned, and when you get in town let Heberson know they have a problem.