We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Med La Caravelle for preschooler

arlington heights il
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club Med La Caravelle for preschooler

I was considering a vacation to Club Med La Caravelle. I realize most of the guests/staff speak French. My concern is for my daughter, age 4, and how she will fare in the Mini Club. Have any English-speakers on this forum taken young children to La Caravelle and how did they adapt?

Thanks in advance.

Lara

Mentioned in this post
Club Med La Caravelle
Club Med La Caravelle
4,401 Reviews
Grande-Terre Island, Guadeloupe
New Jersey
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Med La Caravelle for preschooler

A Club Med rep told me that when the resort re-opens after renovations, they may have some more U.S. charters than they've had in the past. If this is the case, there will be more English-speaking guests. When we went to Club Med Punta Cana a few years ago, they separated the English speaking and French speaking kids in the mini club. We have our eye on La Caravelle as well as te newly renovated Cancun village for a family vacation in April so I'm interested in what those have to say too. Our favorite family village so far is Ixtapa.

2. Re: Club Med La Caravelle for preschooler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Anne