We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st lucia to guadeloupe

S.E
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
st lucia to guadeloupe

Hi we are hoping to go to Guadeloupe in March. Just wondering what the flights are like from St Lucia to Guadeloupe...flying is not my favoritest thing but wondering whether to try and fly from St Lucia or to fly Uk to Paris and then Guadeloupe...any advice??

Also we are going for 4 weeks and taking our 2 children so any advice about safe swimming beaches that are not too touristy and other child friendly things to do would be fab

Thank you

Sarah

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,969 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

If I was going to Guadeloupe then I would take Air France flight..at least they are reliable.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

We flew BA to San Juan, and then American Eagle to Guadeloupe. San Juan makes a great place for a stop over.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
53,061 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

About beaches: west side is best (Caribbean), with enough reefs. E.g. Deshaies. Atlantic side, e.g. Ste Anne or Gosier, is more touristy but swimsafeness varies a lot with the weather.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Brighton, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

Hello! Do you know on which days you can get flights to and from Guadeloupe and St Lucia? I'm traveling there next Feb and can't work it out!

London, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

Hi Rosy - you have probably bought your flights by now but I was just going to say I tend to hop on the Eurostar from London to Paris and catch either an Air France or an Air Caraibe flight to Guadeloupe the next day (Air Caraibes is as nice as Air France and I choose either depending on prices and schedules) . These flights go several times a day and are direct. As for between St Lucia and Guadeloupe, the timetable should be on the Air Antilles, LIAT and Air Caraibes websites. LIAT and Air Antilles can change schedules at little notice even once flights are booked so i your aim is to go to Guadeloupe it would be best to get a flight from London straight through to your final destination either my the US route or the via Paris route. Let us know what you do/ did!

6. Re: st lucia to guadeloupe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 22, 2015