We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandals la source granada

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sandals la source granada

my husband and i are going to sandals la source in september and we both cannot wait. It will be are 3rd trip to a sandals resort, we wouldnt go anywhere else for are holidays. We are staying in the pink gin block we are staying in club level suit with seaview what are the rooms like? my husband is a keen diver so could anyone tell us what the diving is like please, I snorkle with my hubbie could anyone tell us what its like we would be very gratefull...... many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandals la source granada

You could not find a better place than Grenada to snorkel and dive. Just click on our website whttp://grenadagrenadines.com/explore/scuba-diving/

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sandals la source granada

You could not find a better place to dive and snorkel than Grenada. check out our website: grenadagrenadines.com/explore/scuba-diving/. Not only do we have over 50 diver sites we are famous for our wrecks and reefs. We also have the world's first Underwater Sculpture Park, close to St George's.

Enjoy your holiday.

Grenada Tourism Authority

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
3,276 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sandals la source granada

Sandals do diving to the usual spots in the SW, they appear to charge over the top for the more fun dives but reefs are generally included in your hotel bill.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,307 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sandals la source granada

We were there in April....most of the dives are included, but there are a few that have an additional charge including the Underwater Sculpture park, Bianca C and Shark Reef (as well as any night dives which all the Sandals charge for).

During our visit, there was only 1 boat that was shared between divers and snorkelers (9am dive, 11am snorkel and 1pm dive). We were told that end of April the second boat was supposed to arrive and then a two-tank dive would be available in the AM (like all the Sandals properties). Hopefully, someone can confirm the delivery of the new boat.

we toured a few room categories in the Pink Gin block..these are great for diving as this is the block closest to the dive shop. The rooms we did see were remodeled with a very modern design. We toured rooms in all the villages and each were beautifully done.

Have a wonderful time....look forward to hearing about your visit...Our return visit will be in the fall!

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sandals la source granada

Thank you the information you give is very helpfull many thanks

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sandals la source granada

please could anyone tell me the manager of the hotel and a email address please, as me and my husband are going in three weeks time we both cannot wait many thanks katherine

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sandals la source granada

pfraser@grp.sandals.com

Peter Fraser

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sandals la source granada

thank you very much

9. Re: sandals la source granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about St. George's