We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

Gillingham, kent...
Level Contributor
221 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

Hello, for breakfast I have read that if you want hot food it's cooked for you by order, so is this correct? If so is it from a menu, or are there hot items ready to help your self and an egg station.

I can not see the opening times for meals ie. breakfast, lunch and dinner what are the opening times and finally for room service is there a room service menu or is it the menu offered in the restaurant, many thanks I am sure someone will help

Battle Creek...
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

Yes check their website, Spice Island is much more expensive than Sandals.

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

No, virgin holidays says its 1/3 less in april right now. I would say they are roughly equal on pricing depending on the offers around.

They are both overpriced imho compared with other options. Spice island would be my choice if was just those 2.

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

From the virgin or kuoni websites, including uk taxes apt etc, Current prices from the uk AI packages in may, about 4k for a couple, and about 3-600 more for sandals than spice island, but since thats about double what the much nicer imho hideaways would cost you, why would you?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

Spice Island gets my vote! They get what customer service is all about. The staff know you by name by the second day you are there.

Arundel, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

We are retired so I like to stay at cheaper places and go away for longer. I also prefer to self cater for some of the time as I get fed up with eating out. We enjoy shopping at local markets and 'foreign' supermarkets. To me this is part of the holiday. I also like to stay at different places in one holiday.

Plenty of cheaper accommodation on Grenada.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

I just looked at amosites review of SIBR. i think they liked it!

Gillingham, kent...
Level Contributor
221 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

Yes we did thanks

18. Re: Spice Island Beach Resort Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2015
Get answers to your questions about St. George's