We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place for the elderly

calfornia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Place for the elderly

It is safe, but very remote and removed from everything. The entertainment that they bring into the hotel is very repetitive and boring and for older people. In fact, you will see alot of older people at this resort, repeat vacationers who come year after year, lay on a chair by the beach and read all day, getting up only for meals, then bed. I felt like I was in a retirement home!

The beach is not really calm or safe either. It is simply not even a pretty beach. So if you are looking for a beach vacation, don't go here. And you will be isolated from everything here if you are looking to be close to entertainment, restaurants etc. The food is just okay.

This is not the place for an all girls weekend in my view. This is for the retired or the really tired. Find something close to or on Grand Anse beach.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Place for the elderly

Hi all we are back. Check the posts on 60th birthday in Grenada and on a few questions please.

Had a great time altogether. Off to another island for Easter break. Thanks much

Get answers to your questions about St. George's