We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rex in August with 2 (almost teens) children

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
445 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Rex in August with 2 (almost teens) children

Hi, I'd love advise about the Rex.

We originally planned on The Coyoba but they now appear to have made it adults only. The Rex fits our budget and seems to have great reviews.

The questions I have are

1. Rooms. I fancy a beachfront room. Budget only allows 1 room, are they large enough for 4 people? I've read somewhere that there are 1 bed suites but Virgin, our preferred Tour Operator, doesn't offer them. Has anyone seem them, or did I imagine it?

2. SCUBA. My children hope to do the PADI course, does the dive centre appear safe & suitable?

3. Watersports. Husb & I love to sail & windsurf. How is it?

4. How does the AI work? We had our 1st AI in St Lucia this summer & loved it, but it was much more expensive & I wonder why.

5. As a family we love nice beaches, snorkelling & a fairly quiet time. I couldn't cope with bingo/samba round the pool & microphones. Would it be suitable?

Thanks in advance for your help.

UK
Level Contributor
445 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rex in August with 2 (almost teens) children

I've just had a quote from the hotel. They offer a Premier Suite, has anyone seen these?

2. Re: Rex in August with 2 (almost teens) children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. George's