Hi, I'd love advise about the Rex.
We originally planned on The Coyoba but they now appear to have made it adults only. The Rex fits our budget and seems to have great reviews.
The questions I have are
1. Rooms. I fancy a beachfront room. Budget only allows 1 room, are they large enough for 4 people? I've read somewhere that there are 1 bed suites but Virgin, our preferred Tour Operator, doesn't offer them. Has anyone seem them, or did I imagine it?
2. SCUBA. My children hope to do the PADI course, does the dive centre appear safe & suitable?
3. Watersports. Husb & I love to sail & windsurf. How is it?
4. How does the AI work? We had our 1st AI in St Lucia this summer & loved it, but it was much more expensive & I wonder why.
5. As a family we love nice beaches, snorkelling & a fairly quiet time. I couldn't cope with bingo/samba round the pool & microphones. Would it be suitable?
Thanks in advance for your help.