We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta Hotel infor

Crozet, VA
Level Contributor
657 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Siesta Hotel infor

We will be going to Grenada in September, and wondered if anyone has recently stayed at the Siesta Hotel? What's it like, etc. We have stayed at quite a few places in Grenada, and have walked by the Siesta a few times. Thought we might give it a try.

Level Contributor
1,412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta Hotel infor

The Siesta is fine , clean tidy and nice staff . We only had basic room but for the price paid it makes a good base . Restaurant is nice too . Don't go expecting 4* and you'll be ok. I have put a review on TA about it . Would stay there again .

Level Contributor
255 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta Hotel infor

Hi there,

We have just come back from the Siesta. It is a very simple, clean hotel. I really liked it. They have good deals on their website. It was close to restaurants and the beach. Also, you can use the loungers on the beach of their sister hotel, the Allamande. Like the other post said: it is not a four star but very clean and the people working there are really nice. I was very happy with the price we paid and its location. Hope this helps.

3. Re: Siesta Hotel infor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. George's