We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Horizons and restaurants

Midlands England
1 post
Save Topic
Blue Horizons and restaurants

I am going to B.H. with my wife in February for two weeks and would welcome some info. on the best rooms, we have booked ade-luxe suite. We would also like to know of some good eating holesnearby and reachable be car. Thanks John

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Horizons and restaurants

I highly recommend Boots Cuisine for a different kind of experience. It is located in Grand Anse valley, so you will need a car to get there. Delicious food, wonderful hosts! A hidden gem that should not be missed.

At Spiceland Mall down the street, drop in for some refreshing smoothies from the juice place. At Le Marquis (also down the street), breakfast pastries from La Boulangerie.

We liked lunch at The Beach House over by Pink Gin Beach (over by the airport). People rave about the Spice Island Beach Resort restaurant -- a nice splurge for lunch.

Enjoy your trip! =)

Crozet, VA
Level Contributor
650 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Horizons and restaurants

We have stayed at the Blue Horizon, and you'll be within easy walking distance to about 10 restaurants. Have lunch at the bar out by the pool at the hotel as it is quite good. We like La Boulangerie for breakfast, and they also have great pizza's, etc. Right next door is Caribbean Sushi if you like sushi. We always go to the Aquarium by taxi on Sunday for their BBQ - awesome grilled lobster, tuna, mahi mahi, etc. Be sure to try the grilled tomatoes! You can enjoy the beach, and eat your lunch sitting outside in your swimsuit at the bar. Great place to hang out on Sunday! Get their early to place your order for lobster as they often run out. We usually manage to eat lunch at Deyna's which is across from the fish market in downtown St. George's. It is where the locals eat. Try the fix-up which a little bit of everything on the menu for the day. Also, try the Grenadian breakfast at the Tropicana. My husband loves it. The Blue Horizon is close to a bus stop, and riding the local bus is quite an experience plus quite economical.

3. Re: Blue Horizons and restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. George's